Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm an Authorized Author too!

My turn for an obligatory post, just to let all of you readers from my side of the aisle know that I will be writing on here too.

In case you'd like to know more about the area we will probably be working and living in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibaraki_Prefecture

We'll let you know what city/town we're assigned to as soon as we know. Apparently we could find out this crucial info even as late as the day we start training - ridiculous! But we're learning that we just have to go with the flow. This state of mind should help us sleep at night while we're waiting for our visas to arrive. . .

Can't wait to post more news and info for all you friends and family. Feel free to post questions and comments!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit you in Japan! Also I can be the resident troll on your blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Call them Hashi! Jeesh! :)

    ReplyDelete