Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Oh the weather outside is frightful..."

Well, just cold, really. We just bought de-icer for our cars, but Chris has only used it once. We have another 2 weeks of school, and then we'll be able to sleep in past the time of day when you need de-icer ;) I've been listening to Christmas music for a little while now, and while it cheers me up, it also makes me pretty homesick. I love this time of year, but it's hard without family and friends. Luckily Chris and I have each other, and we have a lot of fun. I just made him a christmas mix CD for his junior high kids, and I'm already laughing imagining them singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Santa Claus Is Coming to Town. (By the way, they call him Santa-san)

I'm sure we'll have more to post about Christmas in Japan, and pictures too! Our town recently put up a great show of lights at the community center, so we'll try getting some snaps. It's not what we're used to, but it'll do for now.

107 days left over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment