Sunday, March 8, 2009

Packing up.

This last week Tessa and I have finally started packing our things up. So far it has mostly been books, DVDs, X-box games, Vinyl LPs, etc; things we won't be needing for now. I loaded up the first round of boxes in my car and dropped them off at the storage space today. And so the move has begun...

Tessa spent this weekend visiting family on Orcas Island. Her family is spread out a lot more than mine, stretching all up and down the West coast and into New York. I'm fortunate enough to have my entire immediate family withing a 1.5 hour drive. I'm kinda starting to realize that I've taken their proximity to me for granted. I haven't visited them as much as I should have, and now I'm going to be away for (slightly) over a year without seeing them. Not to mention the friends I'm going to miss as well. I spent last night bar-hopping with Alina and some of her friends, and some mutual friends I have not seen in a while. To all my friends, I'm going to miss every one of you. Tessa and I are going to do our best to update this blog regularly so you all will know what's going on with us. Please let us know what is going on with you too!

We leave in less than 3 weeks, and I have 10 days left at Sears. Everything is going so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment